Hersheypark Stadium Floor Plans
There are two entrances to Hersheypark Stadium, both of which are located on the south side of the Stadium.
Grand Stand Seat sections are numbered 1-8 on the West side and 25-32 on the East side. There are 30 rows per section (identified by letters) and 33 seats per row. Seat 1 is always to your right as you face the stage.
Field Seat sections are identified by letters; rows and seats vary for each event and are subject to change. Seat 1 is always to the right as you face the stage. Field Seat sections are removed for General Admission Standing Room event. Accessible seating is located between Sections 7 and 8.
Hersheypark Stadium is an open air venue.
Hersheypark Stadium Guidelines
- Posters and signs are not permitted in the venue. For your safety ALL hand carried items, including backpacks and belt bags, will be searched. Guests are encouraged to keep nonessential items in their vehicles. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Hersheypark Stadium events are all-weather events.
- Once on the grounds of Hersheypark Stadium, you may not leave the premises. If so, you will be recharged admission to enter again.
- No camping or loitering on the grounds of Hersheypark Stadium.
- No food, beverages, or coolers are permitted in the Stadium.
- No umbrellas or lawn chairs are permitted in the Stadium. Rain gear is advised.
- No cameras/audio or video equipment permitted for any shows or concerts.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Valid photo I.D. must be shown to purchase beer on premises.
- Items are subject to check-in that are not permitted inside the venue. Check-in is available at the Hersheypark Stadium Box Office for $2.00 per item.