There are two entrances to Hersheypark
Stadium, both of which are located on the south side
Grand Stand Seat sections are numbered 1-8
on the West side and 25-32 on the East side. There are
30 rows per section (identified by letters) and 33 seats
per row. Seat 1 is always to your right as you face the
Field Seat sections are identified by letters;
rows and seats vary for each event and are subject to change.
Seat 1 is always to the right as you face the stage. Field
Seat sections are removed for General Admission Standing
Room event. Accessible seating is located between Sections
7 and 8.
Hersheypark Stadium is an open air venue.
Hersheypark Stadium Guidelines
- Posters and signs are not
permitted in the venue. For your safety ALL
hand carried items, including backpacks and belt bags,
will be searched.
Guests are encouraged to keep nonessential
items in their vehicles. Thank you for your understanding
- Hersheypark Stadium events are all-weather
- Once on the grounds of Hersheypark
you may not leave the premises. If so, you will be
recharged admission to enter again.
- No camping or loitering on the grounds of
- No food, beverages, or coolers are permitted
in the Stadium.
- No umbrellas or lawn chairs are permitted
in the Stadium. Rain gear is advised.
- No cameras/audio or video equipment permitted
for any shows or concerts.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Valid photo I.D. must be shown to
purchase beer on premises.
- Items are subject to check-in
that are not permitted inside the venue. Check-in is available
at the Hersheypark Stadium Box Office for $2.00 per item.