The Star Pavilion is located in the north end of Hersheypark
Stadium with the entrance at the northwest end. The Star
Pavilion has set the stage for such acts as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Poison, 3 Doors
Down, and Chicago.
The Star Pavilion is an open air venue.
THE STAR PAVILION GUIDELINES
- Posters and signs are not permitted in the venue. For your
safety ALL hand carried items, including backpacks and belt
bags, will be searched. Guests are encouraged to keep nonessential
items in their vehicles. Thank you for your understanding
- The Star Pavilion events are all-weather
- Once on the grounds of The Star Pavilion,
you may not leave the premises. If so, you will be recharged
- No camping or loitering on the grounds of
The Star Pavilion.
- No food, beverages, or coolers are permitted
in The Star Pavilion.
- No umbrellas or lawn chairs are permitted
in The Star Pavilion. Rain gear is advised.
- No cameras/audio
or video equipment permitted for any shows or concerts.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all time.
- Valid photo I.D. must be shown to purchase beer on premises.