The Star Pavilion
The Star Pavilion is located in the north end of Hersheypark Stadium with the entrance at the northwest end. The Star Pavilion has set the stage for such acts as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Poison, 3 Doors Down, and Chicago.
The Star Pavilion is an open air venue.
THE STAR PAVILION GUIDELINES
- Posters and signs are not permitted in the venue. For your safety ALL hand carried items, including backpacks and belt bags, will be searched. Guests are encouraged to keep nonessential items in their vehicles. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- The Star Pavilion events are all-weather events.
- Once on the grounds of The Star Pavilion, you may not leave the premises. If so, you will be recharged admission to enter again.
- No camping or loitering on the grounds of The Star Pavilion.
- No food, beverages, or coolers are permitted in The Star Pavilion.
- No umbrellas or lawn chairs are permitted in The Star Pavilion. Rain gear is advised.
- No cameras/audio or video equipment permitted for any shows or concerts.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all time.
- Valid photo I.D. must be shown to purchase beer on premises.